Evolution and Ecology Major Program (BA)
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree for the EE major differs from the BS degree only in the required supportive courses and in the statistics requirement. All other program requirements are the same.
Part A. Required prerequisites or supplements to the BA major (do not count toward 45 hour major)
- Biology 113-114 or H115-H116 Chemistry 121-122 and 231 Mathematics 148
- Physics 111-112 or 131-132
Part B. Core Requirements
- EEOB 400 or H400 (Evolution), 405.01 (Organismic Diversity Lecture), 503.01 or H503.01, and 503.02 (Ecology Lecture and Lab), 695 (Senior Seminar)
- Molecular Genetics 500 (General Genetics) or 605 and 606 (Molecular Genetics)
- Statistics 145 (Intro to the Practice of Statistics)
Part C. Other Major Courses
Identical to the BS major program.